Caseworker Hiring Information
FCCS is now offering up to $1500 hiring bonus!
Advantages of working at Franklin County Children Services
- Up to $1500 hiring bonus
- Student Loan forgivness – Perkins Loan Deferment/Pay-off
- College loan repayment
- 75% Tution reimbursement for non-social work related degrees
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for social-work related degrees
- In-house field placement
- Onsite MSW Program through Ohio State University
- Opportunities for advancement
- Longevity/length of service pay
- Remote work availability
- Apple iPhones and Microsoft Surface Pros available for all Child Welfare Caseworkers
- Highly competitive benefits package
- Paid holidays
- One week of personal time and two weeks of vacation in your first year of employment
- Many more!
CHILD WELFARE CASEWORKER
Location: Columbus, OH – some local remote work
Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt – 40 hrs.
Starting Salary: $19.69
- Investigates allegations of abuse, neglect, dependency, delinquency and unruliness by gathering data from relatives, neighbors, police, schools, etc.
- Verifies need for services
- Provides crisis intervention services
- Attends/testifies at court hearings
- Interviews children, families, witnesses and collateral sources for assessment of risk and crisis services to children
- Supervises visits
- Transports youth
- Counsels with clients
- Visits homes and monitors case plan progress of the family
- Successful applicants must have strong written and verbal communication skills, thrive in a fast paced environment and value the diversity offered by a major metropolitan community.
- Interested applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in social work or a related degree or a master’s degree in social work or related degree.
To apply send resume and cover letter as indicated below.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants interested in employment opportunities with Franklin County Children Services should submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com, by fax to (614) 341-6076 or by mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources
Franklin County Children Services
855 W. Mound Street
Columbus, OH 43223
Our employment application can be downloaded and printed via the following link and emailed, mailed or faxed as indicated above:
The summary of qualifications is a very important area where you can list any experience, paid or unpaid and reasons why you think you are qualified for the position. Please be detailed in listing your employment history with addresses, etc.
All positions are subject to a criminal background, fingerprinting, employment verification, and motor vehicle report check.