Grant a Child's Holiday Wish
Each December, more than 6,000 children under the care of Franklin County Children Services rely on community donations for their holiday toys and gifts. These are children who may have experienced abuse, neglect or other difficult home conditions. They rely on the generosity of our community to put the joy back into their holidays. For more than 50 years, thanks to central Ohio donors children served by FCCS have received gifts that delight them and make them feel special.
FCCS relies on donations of funds and toys for Holiday Wish, as the agency's tax dollars cannot be used to support this program. Donations may be tax deductible.
Now is the time to grant a child’s holiday wish. You can help in several ways:
- Contact Holiday Wish at (614) 275-2525 to fulfill a wish list for one or more young children at $50 each or sponsor one or more older youth with a $60 donation.
- Click here to make a monetary donation of any amount online.
- Send a check made payable to the FCCS Children’s Fund to Holiday Wish at 855 W. Mound Street, Columbus, Ohio 43223.
- Donate any new, unwrapped toys at our W. Mound Street location.
- Shop amazon.com for a gift on our Holiday Wish or Black Girl Magic wish lists (Use firstname.lastname@example.org when searching for our lists)
We currently have approximately 1,000 children's wish lists that neeed to be fulfilled.
Click here or call (614) 275-2525 for more information about Holiday Wish.