Check Out Accent on Kids
The Winter 2015 edition of Accent on Kids is now available. Features include: Help Children Through Holiday Wish, New Reeb Center Assists Families and Agency Youth Finds Healing Through Art.
The ABCs of Safe Sleep
Keep your baby safe! Watch this public service announcement presented by FCCS and the City of Columbus to learn how to help your baby sleep safely.
Learn about the resources available to families in their own neighborhoods through the FCCS's Family-to-Family program:
November is National Adoption Month
November is National Adoption Month, a time for focusing on the children in foster care who are in need of forever families. There is a particular need for families who are willing to provide loving homes and permanent connections for older youth, many between the ages of 15 and 18. Click here to learn about FCCS's Adoption program:
Check out Connects E-News!
Connects E-News is here! The latest issue of our e-newsletter features National Adoption Month, FCCS's Holiday Wish Program and Tips for Soothing Crying Babies.
Support FCCS Children with Holiday Wish
For more than 50 years, Holiday Wish has brought the magic of the holidays to children served by Franklin County Children Services. Each year, the central Ohio community provides gifts for more than 5,500 children who may have experienced abuse, neglect or other difficult home conditions. In some cases, these are the only gifts that these children will receive all year. You can help make the holidays special by participating in several ways:
- Sponsor one or more young children at $40 each
- Sponsor one or more older youth at $50 each
- Make a monetary donation of any amount to sponsor any youth online by clicking here. You can also write a check to Franklin County Children Services Children’s Fund and send it to Holiday Wish at 855 W. Mound Street, Columbus Ohio 43223.
- Donate new, unwrapped toys of any kind. Click here for a list of popular items.
- Request a speaker to give a presentation about Holiday Wish at your next event. Click here to submit your request.
Now through December - Holiday Wish
855 W. Mound Street
Help make holiday wishes come true for children under the care of FCCS! Call Holiday Wish at (614) 275-2525. For more information or to donate:
National Adoption Month
National Adoption Month is a time to focus on the children in foster care who are waiting for permanent families. Click here to view a searchable list of FCCS adoptable kids. For more information on FCCS's adoption program, call (614) 341-6060 or click here.