Grant a Holiday Wish!
Help us Grant a Holiday Wish this year for thousands of youth under the care of Franklin County Children Services. Each year you have provided gifts and donations for more than 6,000 children who may have experienced abuse, neglect or other difficult home conditions. In some cases, these are the only gifts that these children will receive all year. You can help make the holidays special.
Here is how Holiday Wish works:
- Each child age 11 and younger selects toys or other gifts valued at $50.
- Each youth age 12 and older receives a $60 gift card.
- Donations of any dollar amount are accepted to help purchase gift cards and food certificates for families. Donations may be tax deductible. Donate online, make a cash donation or write a check payable to the Franklin County Children Services Children's Fund and send it to Holiday Wish at 855 West Mound Street, Columbus, OH 43223. All Donations to Holiday Wish are made through the Children's Fund.
- Donors may sponsor one or more children. They will receive each child's wish list, shop for the toys, wrap each gift separately, and deliver them to Holiday Wish.
- Individuals and groups may also contribute new, unwrapped toys and gifts of their choice and drop them off at Holiday Wish or hold a local toy drive.
- Donors may drop off new, unwrapped gifts at Holiday Wish, donate online or buy toys from our Amazon.com Holiday Wish List and Black Girl Magic Wish List and have them shipped.
Holiday Wish is located near I-70 in the Children Services' building at 855 West Mound Street, Columbus. Email Holiday Wish at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (614) 275-2525 to sponsor a child or click here to learn more about the program.